Tourcoing Conservatoire (Northern France): piano, music theory, choral singing, ballet
– Jazz dance training at the Creps in Wattignies preparing for the State Teaching Diploma in Jazz Dance
– Silver medal for tap dancing (Benson Method). Pupil of Martine Ebett and Victor Cuno, world renowned teachers.- Professional training in Latin and Ballroom dance, Ballroom dance teaching diploma Latin dance teaching diploma
– Highest level qualifications from the AMDF (French Academy of Dance Teachers) a professorat teaching certificate for Ballroom dance and Latin dance, and Master’s teaching certificate for Ballroom dance and Latin dance Master’s teaching certificate– Licensed International Adjudicator- Adjudicator A
BTS in International Commerce (Gaston BERGER, Lille)
LANGUAGES: French, English, German and Czech, spoken, written and read fluently.
PROFESSIONAL COMPETITIVE AWARDS
Finalist in the French professional Latin and Ballroom championships with her German partner : Peter SCHRAMM. Ranked as one of the top three of the best French couples outside of France (British Open in Blackpool, 96, 97, 98)
Represented France in the European Professional Ballroom Championships in Bratislava (Slovakia, July 1998)
Danced next for Norway with Jan Tore JACOBSEN : Twice professional Latin dance champions of Norway (Christiansand 1999 and Lillehammer 2000). Represented Norway at the World Championships in Tokyo (Japan, October 1999) and Dortmund (Germany, September 2000) 19th/275 in theRising Star competition at the British Open in Blackpool (May 2000). Ranked as one of the 40 best couples in the world in Latin dance (British Open in Blackpool 2000), in the TOP 24 (quarter final) of the best professional couples in the world at the International in the Royal Albert Hall (October 1999)
New partnership dancing for the USA with Ariel RAD : 3rd in the Dutch Professional Grand Prix (Holland 2003) and 2nd in the Holland Masters (Pappendal, Holland, November 2002). Ranked as one of the 35 best Latin dance professionals in the world (British Open in Blackpool 2002)
Danced next for Belgium with Arman ERANOSIAN : Twice professional champion of Belgium ( Oudenaarde 2005-2006). Represented Belgium in the World and European Championships, Winners at the Merelbeke Open (Belgium). Winners of the Wetteren Open (Belgium) Winners of the Cindirella Cup in Anvers (Belgium)
PROFESSIONAL TEACHING EXPERIENCE
– Has taught classical ballet, tap dance and jazz dance to children and teenagers.
– Has taught Latin and Ballroom dance to the general public at all levels. (group and individual lessons)- Has trained and coached professional and competition dancers in France and abroad- Organises exhibitions, shows, seminars and workshops.